Available upon request, please email at email@example.com
Until we go on-line with an all-electronic application packet, the application procedure for the Bangla Language Institute is handled by Center In Charge Reefat Munmun by email. Please forward the following information to Ms. Munmun at firstname.lastname@example.org and request for a program application form. You should email her with the following supporting documents:
• copy of Grants or other program projects; or simple statement of needs.
• any additional information that may prove of value to our staff (especially including information on disabilities, major health concerns, etc.)
You can download the application form here:
Application pdf Download
By virtue of your funding by recognized agencies supporting research and teaching in Bangladesh, you are automatically eligible for enrollment in the Bangla Language Institute.
Eligible programs include, but are not limited to:
• US Department of State Fulbright programs (multiple IIE and direct)
• US Department of Education Fulbright-Hays Research fellowship programs (multiple)
• Bangla Summer Institute of the US Department of State’s Critical Language Scholarship (CLS) Program for Intensive Summer Language Training operated through the American Councils for International Education (AC)
• US Department of Education’s Foreign Language Area Studies Fellowship program (FLAS)
• National Security Education Programs (NSEP)
• National Endowment for the Humanities senior research awards • National Science Foundation awards (all levels)